No game without risk. Find out more at spielerschutz-berlin.org
Update of access conditions and range of games
We are very pleased that we were able to reopen our locations on June 18, 2021. Since we have received numerous questions about the exact entry conditions and range of games since then, we would like to give you an updated overview here:
– Access only for those who have been tested, recovered or fully vaccinated.
– Wearing an FFP2 mask is compulsory when entering and while staying in the Spielbank location. In the slot machine game, the FFP2 masks may be removed from the seat. In the classic game, the FFP2 mask may only be replaced with a medical face mask while you are sitting on your seat.
– Free test stations can be found near the venues (smartphone required).
Opening hours: Sun-Thur from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.; Fri-Sat from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.
We only accept negative test results for access that are not older than 24 hours and were issued by an official test station. Please make sure that the date and time as well as the name of the test station are noted on your test result.
– There are currently no poker tournaments, only cash games (Potsdamer Platz and Fernsehturm)
– Changed opening hours: daily from 11 a.m. to 3 a.m., classic game 5 p.m. to 3 a.m. (poker from 6 p.m.)
We do not take seat reservations.
The current number of visitors of all locations can be found here:
We look forward to your visit and hope that you will understand the currently modified processes and requirements.
Your Spielbank Berlin Team